Monday, September 1, 2008

Great VP pick!


Well I don't know what you guys think, but I think that Senator McCain picked an excellent VP candidate! She is just as conservative as he is liberal. Yes I think that he is a liberal. I think that a lot of the times he should be a democrat but I really do look up to him as a former POW of something like 5 years. Do I think he is a little bit "off" yes I do, who could have gotten through something so awful as what he went through with out being a little off? Is he my pick for president? Yeah, seeing it's him or Obama. I also think that Palin is going to do a lot of damage to Hilary's future campaign for President in the next 4 or 8 years depending on who gets elected this time around. I'm really glad to see a pretty, smart, tomboy (but not lesbian) come into the picture. She has been a beauty queen, and off shore fisherman, stay at home mom, mayor of a small town... I think that she represents a lot of American women. They definitely have my vote!

No comments: