Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Casey Anthony back to jail



Well thank God Casey Anthony is back in Jail. She has been rearrested after making bail earlier this month. She was arrested on fraudulent check charges. Apparently she wrote a few checks on her friends checking account. I can't believe that they still haven't found at least the body of this precious little girl. I have a boy one year younger (actually shares her birthday) that sort of reminds me of her. How can anyone go a month without reporting her child missing? Why didn't she just give the little girl to the grandparents? It appears that she had lots of family support from them and she still did something ie. gave her away, sold her or killed her.
I hope they find her soon because it makes my heart ache just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

It just breaks my heart. I don't even have the words for it...