Sunday, August 31, 2008

A one, two punch!



Hanna



Gustov



Wow, I guess we are going to be getting a 1, 2 and a 3rd punch this hurrican season. We JUST got rid of Fay and now Gustov is causing mandatory evacuations in New Orleans and thats not all, now we also have Hanna to deal with as well. The cone looks like Fay soaked Florida my get it again! I think that it's so strange how some years there are no hurricanes in the area of Florida and then some years it feels like we are getting hit with them all. I am praying for the people of New Orleans as well. I could not imagine living in an area that is under sea level like that and is reliant on levies that did not hold up the last time. I would feel like a sitting duck to tell you the truth because who is to say that the levies might not fail just because. May not take as much as a hurricane.

No comments: